Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool

Sachin Tendulkar Test Cricket Retirement

The God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar has announced that  he will take retirement from playing cricket after playing his 200th Test Match which will be played against west indies and the game will be placed in his home ground (India). The Master Blaster has decided to play his last  Test Cricket Match against West Indies of his cricket career. Little Master Sachin also addressed that "I am playing cricket since I was 11years old and I can not even Imagine My Life Without Cricket because It's all I have done Since 11years Old".
The Great Cricketer Sachin had already announced his retirement from One Day and T20 Cricket and Now he announced about his retirement from Test Cricket Publically.
It is really sad news for all Cricket Lovers and Sachin's Fans, we will miss Sachin's cricket in every moments of all cricket in future. Personally I am feeling too bad after hearing the message but I salute him for his decision and his contribution in Cricket.



Sachin Tendulkar Retirement

Sachin Tendulkar Retirement


    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts